Did you know that you can make Window Tint Solution with Baby Shampoo? It crazy, I know. But, believe me, that how professionals get their mix made to get that eye candy tint on their vehicles or window tints.
Moreover, it is so easy to do; you can make your own at home without needing to make an entire chemistry lab.
Clean windows imbue a sense of freshness and lightness to the mind. Besides, you get enough light through the glasses.
Luxury is defined by light and space. With clean windows you’re half way there. On the other hand, every man likes a clean car.
Cars are the most precious toy any man can have. And when it shines under the day-light, you feel like a million dollar man.
How to make the Solution
Tip: If the water in your area is hard, you may want to use distilled water.
- Step 1- Pour one quart bottled water into a pot or sauce pan.
- Step 2- Add ¼ teaspoon no-tears baby shampoo to the pot or sauce pan.
- Step 3- Agitate the soap mixture with a spoon.
- Step 4- Open a spray bottle and put the sprayer to the side.
- Step 5- Pour the soap mixture into the spray bottle using a funnel to keep the mixture from spilling.
- Final Step- Place the sprayer back on the bottle and make sure it is on tightly.
That’s it, and you have your own home made Window Tint Solution. Wasn’t that a piece of cake? Besides, there are many other clever solutions that you can imply to make life easier.
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Baby Shampoo
- Use it as Face Wash
- Can be a adhesive for bandage removal
- It can clear your Sinuses
- Treat minor Eye inflammation
- Clean your jewelry
- Clean and preserve leather
- Washable with Wool and Cashmere
- Unlocking your stuck zipper
- Wash you Make Up
- Give the dog a shower
- Make washable paint for baby bath
On Your Way Out
Now you not only know how to make window tint solution with baby shampoo, you know how to make clever uses of the baby shampoo to do many other useful things.
Wasn’t that a neat trick? Who knew baby shampoo can be used as so many solutions in life instead of just being a shampoo for the baby.
Call it trade craft, if you look deep enough, if you can see into the details, you’ll see you god.