How to wrap strollers as a gift for baby shower? You probably have already bought a Stroller if you are looking for suggestion to gift-wrap it for the up-coming baby shower. I’d be senseless to advise you on how to get the right stroller.
So, I’m guessing what you’re looking for is how to make it presentable to make an impression as a new aunt. Well then, let’s make the most of your time.
Here I’ll talk about a few things that you ought to keep in mind when you are wrapping it up for the occasion.
Some important tips for preparing a gift for baby shower
Baby shower is a special day for the newly conceived family as is an occasion of celebration for all the loved ones. Yes, you are gifting to the baby. But, you have to ensure that it is like not only by the baby but the mother and other friends.
Who am I kidding? It’s a baby shower. How in the world would a baby understand what that is?
The baby will perhaps open a few presents hardly knowing how much plan had went behind it; the excruciating details of a plethora of choices. It’s madness.
Here are some very good tips for you
- Consult with all the other people invited on the party. You don’t want to go and find out that some else has brought a huge gift wrapped with a stroller in it. Let alone, you can’t even fathom if that one is better in any way.
- Do the searching, before you buy the stroller. Read the reviews and walk the miles in store aisles. I good thing to do is to ask the mother what kind of a stroller would best suit her every days. There is some variety of types when it comes to strollers available in the market.
- Check the box of the wrapper twice like you checked the stroller. Ask to fit it in properly so that the stroller is not bouncing around inside.
- Another important factor is the style. Who are you buying it for? A boy or a girl? I know it’s irrelevant and comes out a bit sexist, but if you know what I mean. You must get it right. Buy one with more of dark toned ones for a boy and a girly one for a girl. Again, you know the mother. You know what she might like.
- The same style issue goes for the wrapping as well. The crib sheet or wrapping paper, whichever you are using, should reflect a sense of style as well.
- Buy some extra materials to decorate the wrap with. Like a small toy duck, a stuffed small bear, some stickers and perhaps a few small socks.
How to prepare for the wrapping?
Alright, the stroller would not be a small gift in size. But, it is not seismic. So, don’t worry. Follow the instructions and you will be done with it in no time. Here are some materials that you should gather before you start the wrapping process
- 2 full size crib sheets or 2 full sized wrapping paper.
- Safety pins or diaper pins.
- A scissor.
- One wide reel of wide ribbon.
- A small transparent tape.
- Some glue.
- All the decorative you have collected.
- And perhaps a small note to top it all.
Instructions to wrap the baby stroller
- First, spread the crib sheets or the wrapping paper on a plain surface.
- Place them less than one third over the other one.
- Cut off two small pieces of tape and tape the joining are in the middle.
- Now place the stroller box in the middle where the wraps are taped.
- Now start folding the paper with the surface from the wider area.
- Then, cut off two small pieces of tape again and join the splits on two sides.
- Now, take the pins and start folding the paper so that the straight lines match the edge of the box and then pin the position.
- Don’t overdo it. You might damage the paper.
- You are done with the hard part. Now, simply fold the papers to the surface of the box.
- All loose ends should meet on the top now. Have some small tapes cut off before you have your fingers pressed to keep the paper from slipping underneath your fingers.
- Tape the above edges and the wrapping is done.
- Now, take the toys and decorative and place on the top of the box. Get your inner artist out and make a lovely design.
- Now, you can glue them in position. Use washable glues on toys that can later be cleaned and played with.
- Finally, place the note somewhere on the top and write a dedicated note to the baby and mom. Finish it with some hugs and kisses.
To Wrap It Up
Having a new baby is always a special occasion. Baby showers make it an occasion for all the beloved friends and family at the house for a unique day for the baby. So, have no compromise to your taste of gifting for the little one.
You will see smiles and wonder all around the room giving you remarks on your efforts to wrap the stroller with such artistry and precision.
You can them go on giving a great time at the baby shower the rest of the day criticizing others who didn’t do their bit of the deal and be the nosey aunt you thrive to be.