Which baby bottle warmer is the best? Christmas is here in December and so is winter and ice which brings you here looking for the best baby bottle warmer. A bottle warmer in the winter is a game changer for parents.
Besides, the baby can have warm food and water and be at the best condition under the weather. If the baby is at ease, you can carry on with your festive and extravagant Christmas plans without a troubled eye in your back.
Why do you need a Baby Bottle Warmer?
Well, when we did not have the technology, life was different. Life was of the same length. Just, it took more time to do less stuff. Would you want to go back to that? The music was better though.
Anyways, the traditional method that dates back to your mother having you was to warm up the bottle on boiling water. Then Elvis was born and new baby method food was coming to the market.
As time passed, more and more new technologies arrived in the market to heat up baby food and bottles. Why not have one?
It will make your life easier. Warming the bottle becomes a piece of cake. You don’t need to set up the pan on the stove every time to heat up water. Besides, you have a hungry baby around. You must be having real brawl at that point.
A baby bottle warmer is a great appliance to your life. Having one at home really saves time. Besides, the baby will not have to have the cruel taste of cold food in the winter.
So, it’s a win win situation. Here you have a list of the best bottle wormers you can buy from stores physically or online. Most of you might be shopping from under this viral year 2020. So, we have included the inks to the products and a through buying guide for your convenience.
Benefits of using Baby Bottle Warmers
Before we get into the product, let’s get to know what you are getting involved with. Therefore, here are the benefits of having a good bottle in the house.
- A Baby Bottle Warmer holds the food warmth at a certain temperature unlike stove or oven.
- You do not need to boil water every time you want to prepare the food.
- It is swift. It doesn’t take much time to ready the food for serving.
- It is easy to clean. You only need to clean the bottle mostly.
- All baby bottle warmers are very easy to use.
- Some warmers can be used on the go.
- Bottle Warmers do not use microwave to heat the food. Microwaving the food can cause health hazard for the baby
- The Warmer is sensitive to vitamins, minerals and micro-nutrients. Ergo, the food remains rich with nutrients for the baby
- Baby Bottle and Wormer are both very small objects to carry when you need.
- You can even plug some Wormers in the car to heat it up.
Top 10 Bottle warmers
Here you go. Down here we have the best bottle warmer that should be worth your time to look into.
So check out the coolest and the most convent bottle warmers in this list to fit your requirements and are very reasonable in pricing.
Yes, we care for your money. We just want to make some profit for us in exchange for the service.
Let’s begin with one of the best for you,
The Philip Avent Baby Bottle Warmer
The Philip Avent Baby Bottle Warmer is a most commonly recommended and easily a safe choice for any parent.
It is a smart, elegant and cool accessory with a price around $40. Philips had always produced reliable electronics. They played a good hand with the Bottle Warmer as well.
It’s simple to use. There is a regulator on the front and a light. There small easy and cuddly little symbols that direct your command. You insert the bottle from the top.
Then, you give connection. Just turn the dial to indicate the state of the food and press the button. That is it.
- Elegant design
- Moderate pricing
- Low utility consumption. The voltage is 220-240 V. Power consumption: 300 Watts
- Heavy duty and durability
- Philips is a good brand for electronic equipment
- Fast and heats the food properly. Heats 4 ounces of milk in 3 minutes.
- Comes with Guarantee
- Good value for money
- Warms quickly and evenly by circulating the water and milk continuously as it warms, hot spots are prevented.
- Keeps warm at the right temperature for when you need it.
- Features a handy defrosting setting.
- The price is $40. So, it isn’t expensive but not a cheap one.
- There is no timer to set
Boon Orb Baby Bottle Warmer
The Boon Orb is a lovely little orb-like toy for the kitchen. It comes in a wonderful shape and colors. There it is easy to use and not expensive as well. It uses Steam Technology to heat the food.
There is a button on the front and like any Bottle Warmer; you place the Bottle container from the top.
You press the button and steam is produced around the inside on the warmer that circulates around the bottle to heat it up. It will finish its job on its own when it senses that the work is done.
- Small and Fashionable appearance
- The Steam produced by the warmer heats up the baby bottle and food without leaving any hot spots
- Automatically turns off when heating is complete
- It’s a Portable Bottle warmer that you can carry around
- Heating Chamber fits most of the bottles
- Comes with a basket for baby food jars and a graduated tube for measuring water that will be turned to steam
- Made without the use of BPA, Phthalate, and PVC.
- Plugs into standard US 110V outlet
- The price is as high as $25
- Shuts down automatically when the food is hot
- There’s no sound for notification that the heating is done.
- Takes a little longer for larger size bottles
Tommee Tippee Travels Baby Bottle Warmer
The Tommee Tippee Bottle Warmer is hands down the best choice for travelers. It comes with a metal thermos flask.
Like The Orb it warms up the food with similar steam technology. Besides, the thermos flask keeps the food warm for a prolonged period of time. It is very convenient to handle.
The Warmer is like a bowl where you place the Bottle from the top and there are various symbols indicating various options for you to select. The placement is perfect for the Metal Flask.
- Tightly fastened lid protects from leaks and spills
- Small size fits into any carrying bag or diaper bag for mobility
- The feeding bottle are designed in standard size
- The Vacuum Metal Flask sustains food temperature for longer period of time
- Needs no electricity
- Only uses harm water in which you place the container
- Price is around $20. So, inexpensive and good value for money
- Note: Do not accept a used unit, as those sold before May 2016 were recalled due to reports of overheating.
Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer and Breast Milk Warmer
The Kindle Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer is one of the finest of its class. It is a neat and sophisticated machine. It looks like any kitchen equipment born ready.
But, with enhanced safety features, it can be kept anywhere even in the reach of a child. It will never be hot enough to hurt your baby.
The warmer is very use to control. Straight away you can see a dial that allows you to regulate how hot you want the food to be.
You can see that you can’t really do much harm with it peruse. Besides, it’s from kindle so you get proper Amazonian service.
- Uses a flowing warm water bath technique to warm up the food which is safer than the steam technology.
- Does not require that you measure or add water every time you use it.
- There is an auto-shutoff feature.
- Kozii never reaches a dangerous temperature
- When the warming cycle is over, the water drains on its own
- It is strong enough to thaw frozen breast milk and powerful enough to heat up pureed baby food.
- Preserve the unique set of nutrients found in breast milk
- Kozii is compatible to heat up any reusable or disposable container including milk storage bags, milk pouches, baby bottles, food jars, or liner bottles.
- No measuring or adding water with each use
- Follows all CDC and USDA guidelines
- Built-in timer prevents overheating
- May not fit in most diaper bags for a slight growth in size
- The price isn’t all that low. Around $50.
Nuby One-Touch 2-in-1 Electric Bottle Warmer
The Nuby One-Touch 2 in 1Electric Baby Bottle warmer is a techno gizmo for your assistance. One touch means it is simple and easy to use. The warmer comes with a complete canopy. The price is very reasonable.
Simply open the lid of the canopy. Place the Bottle in the basket. Place the basket in the canopy. Close it and touch it once for begging the heating process. That’s it.
- The Electrical warmer retains vital nutrients
- Is capable to warm up breast milk, formula or baby food
- Fits all sizes, shapes, and brands of bottles
- Comes with a built-in measuring cup and lid
- Fast to harm up the food
- The size is very convenient
- Looks like a stylish machine in the kitchen
- No batteries are needed.
- You can use it as a quick and easy sterilizer for bottles and pacifiers.
- Price is $20-$25, ergo, reasonable.
- Needs secure electrical connection
- Damage can cause food to over-heat
The Cuisinart BW-10 Baby Bottle warmer is another good standard Warmer for the job. It even thinks about how you may need to use in the middle of the night. Therefore, it has a night light.
It is simple to use like most Bottle Warmer. You place the Baby Bottle from the top. There is a regulatory dial on the front. Turn it and that should be all you needing to do with it. The rest is done on it’s own.
- Uses Steam technology to heat up the food
- Uses a jar basket to place and warm the food
- Integrated measure cup helps to measure the food
- Has a Night light in the body that light up the are in the night for your use
- Glass or Plastic Bottle, the temperature reaches the right level.
- The size of it allows you to heat up jars of food in option.
- Comes in colors and easy to clean.
- The price is around $30. So, great value for money.
- Besides, offers minimum of 3 years warranty
- Is a bit sizable
Baby Brezza Safe and Smart Bottle Warmer
If you are tired and want a robot assistant, this is the thing for you. The Baby Brezza Safe and Smart can be used with android app in your phone.
So, as you’re lazily lying in the bed, take your phone and press the button to start up the heating.
You can even fall back in sleep. The auto-shutdown process will cease the power as the bottle is heated.
But, when the bottle is hot you cannot start it again from the app. You have to walk down to the warmer. This is an obvious safety feature.
- Warms breast milk, formula and baby food jars safely and evenly in minutes
- Has two different warming features for Breast milk and Formula Food.
- Is capable of defrosting baby milk.
- Preserves the nutrients in food so breast milk remains potent and nutritious
- Has a Bluetooth pairing system that lets you connect with the warmer easily with your IOS or Android phones
- Free app to control the warmer remotely
- Auto-shutdown procedure prevents mishaps.
- The Price is around $70. So, not very cheap so to speak
- You have to turn it on after auto-shutdown. To think, it is rather good and safe.
EIVOTOR 6 in 1 Baby Bottle Warmer, Double Bottle Steam Sterilizer Food Heater
The Eivotor 6 in 1 Baby Bottle Warmer is one of the latest update on the line of it released in 2020. It is smart as it looks elegant.
Has neat led display on the front and most of all it can warm up two Bottles of Baby Food on the same time.
Just insert the Bottles and close the canopy. Select your necessary measure on the display. Play start a comeback in a few odd minutes to find your food all good and ready to serve hot.
- LED Panel Control Real-time Display
Double Bottle capacity, great if you have twins
Uses steam technology to heat up
Works as sterilizer as well. Steam sterilizer can reach to 212℉，9% of bacteria bottles contained can be killed
Has a heat retention system to keep the food warm for longer period of time
Prevents loss of any nutritional value of the baby food
Made with BPA free product
Can heat up complimentary food
Has defrosting capabilities
Auto shutdown maneuver integrated
Over heating protection and comes with a canopy.
Requires more energy to run.
The price is around $40-$45. Since you get twice the thing, it isn’t that bad.
The First Years Night Cravings Bottle Warmer And Cooler
The First Years Night Cravings Bottle Warmer and Cooler is cooler than you think it is. The name says much of it. Yes, it is a warmer and cooler in the same equipment. It is like a small basket with a lovely handle to carry it which comes in different colors.
Breast milk, formula, or baby food jars, it can heat it or keep it refrigerated up to 8 hours.
- Warms breast milk, formula and baby food jars. All 3 in 1.
- You don’t need to go to the kitchen for anything in the middle of the night.
- Made with BPA free materials
- There is a measuring cup and a full size lid that can be removed completely.
- It can contain any size and type of baby bottles; wide, narrow, angled, even disposables.
- Keeps bottles cool for up to eight hours
- Has auto shutdown feature to prevent any over-heating accidents
- It can keep food cold through the entire night
- There are different colors of handles you can choose from.
- Great value for money. Only above $30
- Is a bit sizable because of its size. It’s a looker when it comes to take it out on a walk. Et, if you do a little digging, you’ll see that most of the review of the product is positive.
Dr. Brown’s Deluxe
As you’d expect, we will keep the best one for last. The Dr. Brown’s Deluxe is the best Baby Bottle wormer after a lot of reviews.
Sure, it looks a bit clerkly, but when it comes to reliability, it is one of the finest of its class.
Turning it on with one button is fairly easy. It has easy-to-use control panel. You only place the bottle inside in the food basket.
It uses the steam system which runs by a water tank that you fill once for several uses. It shuts off after 8 minutes and repeats the routine for the next turn.
- It has a easy-touch keypad plus a one-button start function
- Audio and visual alerts let you know when warming cycle is complete
- Adjustable basket fits different sized bottles
- Made with BPA free material
- Features a cycle memory to repeat preferred heating time
- Over heating is rare
- Convenient size to take it around
- Electrically powered. Low consumption.
- Dr. Brown is a good brand value
- Only for use in US and Canada
- That should be counted as 2 different cons.
What are the features to look for in baby bottle warmers?
There is a plethora of baby bottle warmers for you to choose from the market. Yet, There are some features that you ought to look for in any of them to be able to completely rely on them to do their job safely as you go attend your other motherly chores.
So, here are some tips that will help you find the best bottle warmers in 2020.
- A good Bottle warmer will have proper packaging and branding
- There will be a tested governmental approval seal on the package
- The Machine should not make any noise when you shake it
- The Bottle must be strong
- Check the electrical connection if you don’t have the option to a warranty
- You could chose to buy a glass bottle instead of a plastic one even if its BPA free.
- Low grade baby bottle warmers can over heat and melt a plastic bottle.
- Check for the time it takes you to warm up the milk. It shouldn’t take much more than 5-9 minutes. Unless, the material used in the making is low graded.
Much of it depends on what you are looking for and the kind of use you plan on doing with the help of it. So it goes without saying that not all advices will be fit for everybody or even every time.
Yet, rest assure, all baby product like baby bottles, nipples and the warmer go through pre release security check and developmental check when in the making. All that to ensure that you baby gets a safe service.
How to use a bottle warmer?
Baby Bottle Warmers are designed to be delicate like the baby. It isn’t all that complicated a machine. Its only job is to warm up the bottle. That’s all. Ergo, the machine is usually not that big as much as coffee maker.
Often it has the appearance of a toy. As a result, you can keep the on counter tops as decorative instead of a ghastly monster. Usually, there is a space empty to insert the Container bottle.
That’s how it looks like. Using it is easier than you can imagine. The Entire mechanism can be divided in two easily recognizable parts. The body and the bottle:
The body is the electrical heat generator. Usually they require an electrical connection to heat up. Some models are capable to do it with rechargeable batteries. But, the temperature is hard to level on as the battery depletes.
Usually, there are some small buttons on the surface facing forward that you press to start the thing and a second one to start heating the bottle.
Baby bottles are an essential product anywhere a baby is born. There is no easier way to feed the baby.
Just pour in the warm milk in the bottle, slap the elastic nipple, wipe the bottle and leave the rest work for the baby.
It’s less messy and very easy to carry the food around.
Baby Bottles are plastic bottle that is typically a small see through container with a measure scale drawn over it.
The measure scale allows you to see how much food you should pour in for a meal. Typically, the bottle is prepped for more than one meal.
But, you must not top up the bottle and use it all day. The food can degrade in hotter climate.
The right temperature for baby food
The good temperature is around 125 degrees. The plastic bottle is perfectly capable to contain the food at that temperature.
The mother’s milk will melt easily as well as method. Method food might require a little more temperature before visible entropy.
But, we recommend that you cool it down to the above mentioned heat before serving to the baby.
Tips to clean a bottle warmer
- Unplug the Cooler and let it cool down every time you are done using it.
- Tap, bottled, and even filtered, may contain deposits in it that can build up around the heating element and result in a shorter product life. Instead, Use distilled water in your bottle warmer.
- You can descale the heating element by mixing 2 oz (50 ml) of white vinegar and 4 oz (100 ml) of cold water and pour directly into the Removeable Water Reservoir.
- Wipe the outside and inside of the baby bottle warmer with a moist cloth
- Dry the body and keep it clean for hygienic purposes
- The bottle and the Nipple can be cleaned with cleaning product. Best to boil them with appropriate product
- Baby Bottle Warmers can get unnecessarily hot. Replace if it repeats
- Keep out of reach of the baby
- Do not use water where you shouldn’t
- Make use of warmers responsibly. Rough use can damage the system
- It can cause the room temperature to rise. So, use in a ventilated room
- Use secure and well functioning electrical connections
- Do not Microwave baby food. It can leave out hot spots in the food that can harm the baby mouth.
- Tend avoid any product that includes BPA in the material. Research suggests that it causes long term effect in baby health
Some final words
So, now you have a list of best baby bottle warmer in 2020. Not only, have you known a substantial amount about bottle warmer. This should mean that you can now compare between these products and finally be able to pick the one that you think is best for you. I hope if I get anything for this then it’s fair. Thank you for reading.